~sUkodEsu~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~sUkodEsu~

It's a forum all about succubuses and humans..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

On the roof of the school building.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Saishen

Saishen

On the roof of the school building. Empty
PostSubject: On the roof of the school building.   On the roof of the school building. EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 11:02 pm

Saishen was sitting on the roof eating a bowl of ramen as the sun shined down on him. "Today seems so peaceful." He grinned some as he finished eating and placed the bowl next to him as adjusted his glasses.
Back to top Go down
Riuk
Admin
Riuk

PostSubject: Re: On the roof of the school building.   On the roof of the school building. EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 11:51 pm

Riuk walked up the steps of the school to the roof, his bento box held in his left hand as he pushed open the door to the roof. "That feels good." he sighed as the wind blew into his face. "Huh?" he looked out of the roof, his eyes adjusting to his light, focusing in on a person on the roof. Riuk squinted his eyes and began walking over towards the figure. "Hey there."
Back to top Go down
Saishen

Saishen

PostSubject: Re: On the roof of the school building.   On the roof of the school building. EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 11:57 pm

He looked over to the other student and lightly waved back as he spoke in a low voice. "Hello." The light shined on his glasses to where you couldn't see through them as he sat on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Riuk
Admin
Riuk

PostSubject: Re: On the roof of the school building.   On the roof of the school building. EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 6:23 pm

"Hi. I'm Riuk Taiki, Class 3-B." he said sitting down across from ramen eating red head. "I thought I was the only one who came up here for lunch." he smiled as he unwraped his bento box and lifted the lid. "So what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Saishen

Saishen

PostSubject: Re: On the roof of the school building.   On the roof of the school building. EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 6:26 pm

"Saishen Haisunto and we're in the same class." He rested his back against the railing as the clouds passed over them blocking the sun's light. "I come up here sometimes to avoid the usual mayhem I go through with the other students."
Back to top Go down
Riuk
Admin
Riuk

PostSubject: Re: On the roof of the school building.   On the roof of the school building. EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 6:38 pm

"Weird. I never noticed you in the class room." he broke his sticks and dug into his lunch. "I take it you like quiet places better, am I right? You seem more like the "keep to himself" type guy to me."
Back to top Go down
Saishen

Saishen

PostSubject: Re: On the roof of the school building.   On the roof of the school building. EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 6:40 pm

"You'd be right since I tend to sit at the back of the class to avoid any unwanted attention and this place is the quietest out of the whole school."
Back to top Go down
Riuk
Admin
Riuk

PostSubject: Re: On the roof of the school building.   On the roof of the school building. EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 7:00 pm

"That explains alot." he let out a belch and he finished off his lunch, tossing it to the side and then stretching. "Soooo," he looked at Saishen again "Do you have any hobbies, a job, or a secret?" tongue
Back to top Go down
Saishen

Saishen

PostSubject: Re: On the roof of the school building.   On the roof of the school building. EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 7:03 pm

"I don't really have any hobbies and I don't have job since I live with my parents. Concerning secrets is nothing of worth." Darkness could be seen swirling in his eyes as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Riuk
Admin
Riuk

PostSubject: Re: On the roof of the school building.   On the roof of the school building. EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 7:21 pm

"Damn your just a load of fun arn't you? No hobbies, no job, and keeping secrets to yourself? What fun is there in that?" Riouk stood up and looked around the roof yawning. "If school itself wasn't dull enough."
Back to top Go down
Saishen

Saishen

PostSubject: Re: On the roof of the school building.   On the roof of the school building. EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 7:24 pm

"All secrets get found out eventually so I don't bother keeping any." Darkness danced about his form as spoke again. "Besides my other self that is."
Back to top Go down
Riuk
Admin
Riuk

PostSubject: Re: On the roof of the school building.   On the roof of the school building. EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 7:30 pm

"Other self?" Riuk looked at him again, noticing something was off about Saishen. "....Besides, secrets only become found out if your not careful." he narrowed his eyes, wondering what might be happening.
Back to top Go down
Saishen

Saishen

PostSubject: Re: On the roof of the school building.   On the roof of the school building. EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 7:33 pm

"So what's your view on succubi?" He eyes glided over to Riuk as his voice was calm and laid back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the roof of the school building.   On the roof of the school building. Empty

Back to top Go down

On the roof of the school building.
Page 1 of 1